14 whole Oreos, broken up (chocolate or golden)
1 ½ cup pretzels broken into pieces
2 pounds white chocolate, almond bark or melts
1 cup of M&Ms or candy of choice
- Cover a large baking sheet with wax paper.
- Spread broken cookies, pretzels and about ¾ cup of the M&Ms onto the wax paper.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave safe container and heat for 1 ½ minutes. Stir and then microwave for another 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
*Note: Keep in mind that white chocolate melts faster and burns easier than darker chocolates.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie mixture, spreading with a spatula if needed to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining M&Ms and colored sprinkles over the white chocolate while it is still wet.
- Place cookie tray into the refrigerator until set and firm. Remove and gently break bark into small pieces. Store in airtight container.